Toasted Super Seed Crusted Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
Yields: 4 servings as an appetizer
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 50 minutes
1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp ground pepper
½ tsp sea salt
¾ cup unsweetened soy milk
1/3 cup water
Buffalo sauce ingredients:
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp hot sauce
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp cornstarch
¼ cup water
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp vegan butter
Vegan sour cream
Veggies of choice (like carrots and celery)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Prepare the batter by mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl and slowly pouring and mixing in the wet ingredients using a whisk or a fork until you get a smooth, lump-free consistency.
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and start dipping the cauliflower florets in the batter until they’re fully coated. Shake the florets lightly to remove any excess batter and then place them on the baking tray one by one.
- Bake for 25 minutes (optional: flip half way through).
- While the florets are baking, start making the sauce by melting the vegan butter in a small pot. Once it’s melted add all other ingredients except the hemp seeds. Mix and cook it until it starts to thicken. Then remove the pot from the stove and mix in the hemp seeds (set 1-2 tbsp aside first).
- Take the florets out of the oven and lower the heat to 350F. Dip each floret into the sauce, remove any excess and then place it back on the baking tray. Sprinkle the remaining seeds on top and place the tray back in the oven.
- Bake for 25 more minutes and then let the cauliflower wings cool for a few minutes (but not too long, they’re best eaten warm to hot).
- Serve with cut veggies and dipping sauces of choice and enjoy!
Recipe by: Kim-Julie Hansen
IG: @kimjuliehansen @bestofvegan
Be sure to follow us @eatonhemp for more awesome recipes!
Canadian Pharmacy Clonidine Smoonaroni [url=https://bansocialism.com/]cialis buy online[/url] liazisleta Cialis 5mg Prix